Friday, November 13, 2009

Straight hair...want wavy?

any good tips...my hair doesnt really curl good at all...its too straight



thx if you got any tips :)))



Straight hair...want wavy?

sounds wierd, but it's a tip i got from my hair dresser...



if your hair is thick, don't bother buying mouse and whatnot, just use your favorite smelling body lotion. After you get out of the shower, work a quarter sized amount through your hair, then sleep in braids (french braids work the best) or in a bunck of small buns. For more wavy, and less "crimped" looking, i recommend the buns.



Straight hair...want wavy?

try braiding it at night..I am such an opposite! I have CURLY hair %26lt;33 haha



Love ya!



EmMe



Straight hair...want wavy?

try a perm, I feel your pain, my hair is like.... kid from the Ring straight :P



Straight hair...want wavy?

Hair dressers ;)



Straight hair...want wavy?

wavy hair is way overrated.



Straight hair...want wavy?

try braiding it while it is wet and then take it out when it dries. If you want tight waves braid tightly and if you want loose waves do loose braids



Straight hair...want wavy?

If you want curly hair, you should get a perm, keep in mind their really expensive, tho.... but the results are worth it! If you dont wanna get a perm, then the night before the day that you want your hair waved, put rollers in it, then in the morning, take the rollers out, %26amp; brush your hair. YOur hair will get big beautiful waves!!!!



BTw, can any1 who's reading this go to my question??? @



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... Thanx!!!!!!



Straight hair...want wavy?

wet your whole head.



then get mousse all over your hands and start grabbing your hair from the bottome tips up!



sorry if that didnt help or make any since at all!! 鑴?/p>

Straight hair...want wavy?

Garneir fructis spray, Loreal root spray, curling iron, use these and you'll be fine.



Straight hair...want wavy?

use big rollers and get in a dryer for atleast an hour. use wavy hair shampoo and conditioner



Straight hair...want wavy?

braid it



Straight hair...want wavy?

Hot tips for hot chicks= Hot Sticks! These bad boys with curl your hair right up and at first you'll look like curly sue but trust be the curls will fall and your hair will be gorgeous!



Straight hair...want wavy?

All aussie products seem to do miracles for my stick straight hair. . . good luck =)



Straight hair...want wavy?

I'm the complete opposite, I have curly/wavy hair, and I want it to be straight, but after I use a straightener, if I get my hair wet, it goes back to its normal self. I noticed, though, after I got my hair layered, it got even more curly/wavy, so that could help you.



Straight hair...want wavy?

You could make a bunch of little braids after showering and keep them on all night. In the morning (or a little later) you can take them out and you hair will be wavy.



You could also use curlers, or a curling iron. I don't know if I'm forgetting any other way, so if I am, sorry about that.



Straight hair...want wavy?

Is you want wavy you can crimp it.



Straight hair...want wavy?

i have straight hair too!



after you get out of the shower, take a little bit of moose and scrunch hair



try sleeping in braids



or sleeping in a wet bun



or get a beach wave spray. spray onto damp hair.



hope i helped!



Straight hair...want wavy?

i have the same issue. Alls u gots to do is put some gel in it when its wet and then scrunch it. What till its dry and just try to curl the straight ones with the iron. works for me.



best of luck!



Straight hair...want wavy?

After towel drying your washed hair, try putting mousse in it and wait for it to dry like 80%. Put it in 2 tight french braids (like pig tails) %26amp; leave it in overnight or until it's completely dry... in the morning when you take it out it'll be beautiful! =)



I don't know about you, but when i use hair spray and my hair gets damp/wet, it goes straight again.



Straight hair...want wavy?

you should feel lucky...



my hair has wave in the back, but pretty straight in the front



it's sooooooooooooo annoying



anyways



i suggest herbal essences set me up



Straight hair...want wavy?

take a shower and when its wet do two braids and sleep with them and when you wake up they will be curly!!!!



Straight hair...want wavy?

I have super straight hair toooo.



i use mousse and aussie sprunch spray. When my hair is wet but not dripping wet i flip my head upside down and use the mousse %26amp; scrunch my hair then the aussie spray. It works really good with my hair.



I also have a Bed Head Waver. It works really good too!



Straight hair...want wavy?

If you just want wavy hair...have your stylist give you a basic perm wrap with all different size rods. They can't follow the normal "rules" of wrapping a perm. I have done this on my clients and it turns out so good. If you want straight one day fine...if you want wavy the next you can do that too. It really works could for people that want to be able to have two different looks.



Straight hair...want wavy?

try herbal essences totally teisted gel. its awsome.



put some of that in your hair when its wet then pu toyur wet hair in a messy bun for a little.



Straight hair...want wavy?

Umm do short layers then use curling or body shampoo. It worked for my friend and now she has wavy hair and straightens it!



Straight hair...want wavy?

put a curling gel in your wet hair. Then scrunch and twist pieces around your fingers. Hope this helps!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment